5.0
Turnaround Time

Sir,

You must give all details to a situation before you give a review of a company.The vehicle in question was abandoned on Rt.

50 and was requested by College Park Maryland State Police to have removed during the snow emergency that occurred in our area. Our driver retrieved the truck and brought it to our lot. When your brother brought the vehicle release in as required by CPMSP we told him how much his tow bill was; which was $175 for towing, $25 snow emergency fee that is allowed by CPMSP, and then $50 a day for storage. So yes there was a $400 tow bill.

We discussed with him the fees that were there and what his options were. No we do not do payment arrangements. Yes we did offer the option of signing over his title and paying the $175. Also know that your brother tried reaching out to others when he was in our office asking for help in paying his tow bill and not one person stepped up to do so.

But please be clear that our drivers work for a living just as you do and you want to be paid for the services that you provide. We have been in the towing industry for over 20 years and we have NEVER cheated a customer, been unfair to a customer nor have we ever felt that we have charged a customer to much for our services.

So if you choose to not use our tow company to assist you in a tow that is your choice.However, please do not have an accident, break down or abandon your vehicle in an area where a law enforcement agency may call on us to pick it up and impound it.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Central Heavy Duty Towing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Central Heavy Duty Towing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Central Heavy Duty Towing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Central Heavy Duty Towing?

Comments